Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a good hair straightener for under 20$?

I've currently got a 50$ one, but, it's one of those wet2straight ones, and does horrid.. imo; was looking for a 1in one under 20$ish ? Any ideas?What is a good hair straightener for under 20$?
I've tried all of them, but I still think that Chi hair straighteners are awesome, there's no other that even comes close. I got this trial one that's really good directly from the Chi company itself. All I needed to do was try it out for at least 60 days and then give feedback every few days.



It works really awesome, it just heats up super fast and takes me about 5 minutes to straighten my hair and I got really long wavy hair.



I'm not sure if there are any left, but you can always try http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



I hope that helps :)What is a good hair straightener for under 20$?
Remmington usually does a pretty decent job, considering it's price. In fact, I liked it better than my $180.00 straightener that didn't do such a good job on my hair. Find it at Big W, or stores like that.
Hello ,you can get a Digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron,which fit for your demands.and search it online.
Not sure how good a straightener under $20 could be, but try stores like Target, Kmart, etc. and also go to your local pharmacy.
andi or however you spell it



at wal mart is like 20 and under



i read the reviews an it works

No comments:

Post a Comment