Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is a good hair straightener cream that WORKS?

I have semi-wavy kinda thick hair. I straighten my hair everyday, but I'm tired of doing that. I want to use a cream on my hair after a shower that will make my hair straight while I blow dry it. I have tried G2B straight cream, and that did not work on my hair very well. Any recommendations? Thanx.What is a good hair straightener cream that WORKS?
If your hair is wavy and thick and you want it straight, I think the only way to do that is to straighten it. However that's something you said you wanted to avoid. Creams don't normally help you get that perfectly straight hair, they just help keep the frizz/flyaways down after the whole straightening process. If it really bothers you then get permanent straightening done. I'm not really sure how much it is or anything for that matter. But it's just a suggestion. Sorry that wasn't too much help u_uWhat is a good hair straightener cream that WORKS?
matrix sleek look cream. i use it on damo hair, blow dry and dont have to use a flat iron. sometime i just have to in front to smooth some frizz but thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment