Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is the best wet to dry hair straightener?

my hair straightener died :(

it was a wet-to-dry straightener from target..cant remember the name.. It worked pretty well, but, it didnt straighten well enough, IMO..



what's a really good WELL PRICED hair straightener?

I have very thick wavyish hair and its rather a pain to straightenWhat is the best wet to dry hair straightener?
http://ezinearticles.com/?What-Is-The-Be/a>



Personally I don't like the results I get from those. i'd rather take the extra step and blow dry and get better resultsWhat is the best wet to dry hair straightener?
My friend has extremely thick, curly hair, and she uses a wet 2 straight from Walmart called ';Remington';. It's under $30, and it works really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment