Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What do you think of the T3 hair straighteners?

I have used many hair straighteners and have always been disappointed. If you have used the T3 hair straighteners then could you please tell me which model you have used and what you think of it. Please rate it out of 10 if possible. thnxWhat do you think of the T3 hair straighteners?
My friend has t3s ~ they are class i'm not sure what model she has but they work wonders~I've tried them and they were great and mi hair is v.curly! 10/10What do you think of the T3 hair straighteners?
i use GHD's and never used T3 hair straighteners. Sorry
nothing is better than Chi Flat irons NOTHING


i have a salon with 10 stations, wh have tried them all trust me, nothing is better than a chi
I havent got these
GHDs are much better hunni

No comments:

Post a Comment