Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are the very expensive and good, hair straighteners? or which one do u like.?

I know the expensive ones are good. $about $130+

Im only 13 but i straighten my hair every day and it doesnt stay straight all the time. What are some good expensive brand ones that keep your hair straight for a few days.The profesional ones.



What do u use and how long does it keep your hair straight. I have fairly thin hair and a bit past the middle of my back.What are the very expensive and good, hair straighteners? or which one do u like.?
I use a chi and my hair will stay straight until I wash my hair, but if your getting a chi I strongly suggest that you get a heat protector as well so you do not fry your hair, I suggest Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother it also helps when there is moisture and humidity in the hair so your hair will not frizz out! eBay is a great place to find these items cheaper then you would at a profession hair salon chi can go for over a 100 on there and you can find some on eBay brand new for around 80-90 sometimes cheaper if you are lucky! good luck!What are the very expensive and good, hair straighteners? or which one do u like.?
go to a hair salon, they have nice straightners.
The Chi Irons are great. Have you considered thermal permanent straightening? It is expensive, but a lot less damaging to your hair in the long-term. Also, I have used an actual perm (like the kind to make your hair curly) except I combed my hair straight for the development time. It is somewhat damaging (depending on the brand), but if you use a hot-oil treatment weekly, your hair will be fine. Condition, condition, condition! My hair is almost as long as yours, and I can not use enough conditioner, but my hair looks (pretty) good!
CHI gurl

ever since i got mine i'm in LOVe with it

deffinitely

recommend u to buy one now!
i think the chi iron is the best one
I love my Solia flat iron. It works just as good (if not better) than the Chi, and it cost less too. I bought mine from here: http://www.folica.com/Solia_Pink_Limi_d2/a> and paid $85. I have very thick, naturally frizzy frizzy FRIZZY hair (it's not really curly or wavy, there's just a ton of frizz when I don't straighten). Although I use this iron almost every day(I have an addiction.. I admit it!), I could skip a day and my hair still looks great. You can even use this iron if you're hair is slightly damp (NOT wet, though).



You should check out some of the before and after pics on the site. AMAZING. And if you buy the pink iron, $8 goes toward breast cancer. It's just a great iron; I was using a fake ceramic flat iron before I got this and I can tell such a difference.
Use a Sedu Staightener.
I strongly suggest a Chi hair straightener. It works the best! I have had mine for years and i love it. They used to retail for way over $100 sometimes $200 but you can buy them a lot cheaper now =) check ebay but if you buy one off of there make SURE the straightner says CHI on it.
The CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron is the latest

in advanced technology with

a pure ceramic heater combined with the

NEW ';Nano Silver Technology';.

';Nano Silver Technology'; is a health

system which works to eliminate bacteria

from appliances to promote a germ-free

zone of protection for your health and safety.

This high tech flat iron utilizes Ceramic

Technology, Negative Ions, Far Infrared,

and Nano silver technology to sterilize

bacteria. Now you can curl, flip, twist,

twirl, straighten and sterilize.



CHI Nano Technology 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron

From CHI

Price: $220.00

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>
ummm you could try the maxi glide, its made for thick hair but it works great!

%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment