Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are good hair straighteners and where to get them at.?

I have thick,curly,hair and I am african american.I want my hair straight and to stay straight for the whole day without it getting puffy and nappy,and messed up.What are good hair straighteners and where to get them at.?
Sally's.


The store is all about hair.


And the prices are reasonable(:What are good hair straighteners and where to get them at.?
mine is called a cortex hair straightener. It is really good and i really like it. Mine was around $160 but you can get more expensive ones or more cheaper ones if you like. Just go to the mall and go to a bunch of beauty and hair stores and they should help you. or you can always buy one online
Try the In Styler at the mall. You can also get them in stores I think.
go to marshalls and ross


they have alot of chi's for like $40 if your lucky to find one


but they have alot of great flat irons for really cheap
Folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment