Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sedu Revolution Nano Tourmaline Hair Straightener?

it's $130 but if flips, curls, and straightens your hair. i was wondering if any of you have you used it before and if you thought it was a good hair straightener or not. please explain why you did or did not like it, thanksSedu Revolution Nano Tourmaline Hair Straightener?
i have it! its reaaally good. waaay better than my old BedHead straightner.Sedu Revolution Nano Tourmaline Hair Straightener?
I am a hair stylist and have tried all the irons CHI, GHD, SEDU%26lt; Corlioliss. I thought they were all pretty much the same. Then a few weeks ago I was at a fashion show out here in LA. I was backstage doing the models hair and one of the stylists asked me to try their new iron.I was floored once I tried it! It took me half the time to do her hair than normal, as well as the shine was unbelievable!! It also flips, curls, straightens and finishes. I had to know where she got this. I found mine at http://www.phibeauty.com and here is the best part, only 79.99!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment