Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Other than the Chi(sooo expensive)are there any other really good hair straightener irons that you recommend?

mine is conair.... $15 bucks at the grocery store for a one inch ceramic plate... i think they make em up to five inches. jsut make sure you use a very good conditioner and you'll be fine... and don't set it on a higher setting than you need!!!Other than the Chi(sooo expensive)are there any other really good hair straightener irons that you recommend?
and thank you for choosing my question =)

Report Abuse


Other than the Chi(sooo expensive)are there any other really good hair straightener irons that you recommend?
i loooove my straightener.its the infiniti by conair.it works like a chi but is only $40!
Wow...everyone wants to know about flat irons today!





Chis are very over rated in my opinion. I have had several die out after only a short while. And, some people think they are getting the same product if they buy the cheaper Chi...nope..you will just fry your hair. And I know a lot of stylists and none of them use Chis anymore.





My favorite flat iron so far is the Paul Brown Hawaii. It just makes the hair super smooth, shiny and soft. My friend uses the Sedu on all her clients and she really likes that one. GHD are also good, but those are going to cost even more than the Sedu or Paul Brown.





I guess its just personal preference, but since they are pricey, you should do your research. I always tell people to research them and read the reviews on www.folica.com.





Good luck :)
Hey';


I would really recommend GHDs but they are quite expensive!!


However Babyliss is brilliant卢


I would really recommend those!


hope it helps!


gawjux gal xx
I didn't want to buy a Chi either because it was too expensive.


I use pro-select. I think it works wonders. I got it at TJ Maxx for 30 bucks and the retail price was 60 or higher. On the box it says 150. But, if you straighten your hair often, just get the Chi. It would be a good investment in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment