Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is the infrashine a good hair straightener? If you own it what do you think of it?

I really want to get an infrashine hair straightener but i have heard mixed feelings about it. My hair stylists said she has had hers for 6 1/2 years and it is still going strong but other people say theirs works for like a year. What do you think about the infrashine hair straightener?Is the infrashine a good hair straightener? If you own it what do you think of it?
I don't own it but, if you end up getting bad reviews, I know a straightener that has AWESOME reviews.


The Sedu ionic Ceramic tourmaline flat iron (1 1/2'; or 1'; depending on hair type)


1 1/2'; is for longer hair, that is thick or medium or thin


1'; is for short to medium hair, that is also thick or medium or thin


On www.folica.com shipping is free, and the straightener costs $115.95, but don't be too hesitant about the cost.


look at the reviews and see for yourself!Is the infrashine a good hair straightener? If you own it what do you think of it?
I've had mine for about a year so far and I think it's VERY similar to the CHI. I would get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment