Monday, January 23, 2012

I need to know some good hair straightener I can get?

Its late and Im going to walmart. So what good hair product and straighteners to get there and how much. I also have really curly hair.so i need good stuff.I need to know some good hair straightener I can get?
teh wet to straight straightener at wal-mart i think it is between 20 and 30 but because your hair is really curly use the straightener at the highest heat and only when it it dry to get eh best straighten. I think suave has a praduct line that is for either sleek or straight. Shampoo somethign to moisturize. i think an anti-frizz serum or cream will help.I need to know some good hair straightener I can get?
ghd's or m.o.p.s (my own pink straightners) don't know how much they cost sorry.
ok well here



http://www.amazon.com/tag/good%20hair%20/a>



Its professinal so if u dont like it its not my fault
Revlon Ceramic Straightener

its 25 bucks

works great

and i would also try a straightening gel 2 use b4 usiung the iron like http://tresemme.com/heat/products/straig/a>

itll protect ur hair from heat

help keep a sleek, shiny, straight look

: ]]
Well over here in England,the best straitners are the cheap ones,and you can get some staightner spray.
I would recommend Bed Head. Now, it might be a bit pricey, but it's worth it!
If you are going to wal-mart, i recommend the remington wet 2 straight. I would say that is the best one wal-mart would have to offer. If you are willing to wait a week, go to folica.com and order the solia. the solia is about 88 bucks, but there is free shipping and a heat pouch that comes with it.

product wise, i would get a hair serum, preferably john freida frizz ease. it will protect your hair against the heat.
i absolutely love my CHI iron..i think it is about $140 though..
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment