Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good hair straighteners/flat irons?

I'm asking for a new one for Christmas. What are some good ones? I have a Chi and a Remington, and honestly I prefer my Remington even though it's about 4 years old. I'm not crazy about the Chi at all. What are some good ones for less than $60 or so?Good hair straighteners/flat irons?
Dark GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .they are really good and all under $60 online.Good hair straighteners/flat irons?
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
I say the Conair ProShine is pretty spiffy and inexpensive.(:

it works great, heats up quickly too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment