Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good hair straighteners??

im looking for places to get a wet dry hair straightener that doesn't make your hair frizzy and it doesnt take long



i want links because ive been looking for hours and i cant think anymoreGood hair straighteners??
Remington Wet2Straight.

You can find it on www.walmart.comGood hair straighteners??
I have on but don't know!
FHI the best ever. I've used irons like the chi before and nothing comes close! it also leaves me hair much healthier! I wouldn't advise using any straighteners while your hair is wet, even if the iron says it can!
Metropolis
i have these amazing remington wet2straight straighteners and they lasted me for 3.5 years and i had wide ones atm they are on sale too http://www.amazon.co.uk/Remington-S8202-/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment