Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good Hair Straighteners?

i have really thick hair. its a little curly/wavy, and sometimes frizzy.





i need a hair straightener that wont take too long to straighten my hair, but one that is not too expensive. preferably one i can find under $70





thanks(:Good Hair Straighteners?
CONAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....black (or red) 1 and three fourths inches from cvs its amazingly good and it is like 20$!!Good Hair Straighteners?
I also have very curly hair and It is very wild. I have not had very good straighteners In the past, there were from like CVS for 20 dollars. But for Christmas I got a new hair straightner, and it is called the CHI. Let me tell you, for somone with really curly crazy hair, this straightener makes my hair so straight and it can also do very nice curls. I highly reccomend this flat iron. I think you can get it at Target for like 120-150 dollar. Even though its above your price range, it is so worth it and its a great investment!
really you're better off investing in a really good one now. I have awful hair for straightening, and a cheap one just isn't going to cut it. A really good one will last too, and if you're going to shell out 70 bucks, you might as well round up to 200 to get one that actually works. You could find one for under 70 that would work on finer hair. I had one for a while and I never used it because it took an hour.





Chi make really good ones. I have one from ';hair art'; or something
It depends what kind if hair u have for example if u have thin or mostly straight hair a consir one should work but if u have hair like mine thick and curly I bought a 200 dollar straightener from Anika there is a cheaper one for like 120 dollars and pretty much work the same. So ya that's what I think
the wet and dry ones work good!!! heres a pic of the one i got aND I have thick long hair and it works good!!


http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2009/286/13/1255457025-42384_full.jpg
GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron and digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron are good ,buy it online will cheaper.
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment