Monday, January 23, 2012

Good hair straighteners under $40?

I don't think I am going to need a high-end expensive one like the CHI or GHD. I have thick, straight asian hair so what would be a good straightener for that. Btw I'm going to be using this straightener just to make my new hairstyle look more nicer and my hair stylist even recommended I get a hair flat iron. So can you suggest any nice ceramic flat irons for my type of hair?Good hair straighteners under $40?
heyy! im 14 and i have really thick and curly hair. i usually use my straightner called the 'In Styler' its on commercials someimes try local stores like walgreens, giant eagle, wal mart, target, etc. also you could try Conair i have one and it works pretty good. thanks!!! hope :)....P.S. the In Styler is $14.99 and conair usually depends on how good of a straightner you want.Good hair straighteners under $40?
i bought a Conair straightener, it worked very well.


^__^
i use a remington t-studio collection straightener .


it cost me about $30 .

No comments:

Post a Comment