Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good hair straighteners besides chi?

im using jilbere de paris straightener.. im not sure if its a good one ..

does anyone know ?someone gave it to me because she use to own a salon. im also planning to buy another hair straightener since no one knows if my striahgtener is porfessional or not. any to recommand? besides chi because i cant find it anywhere .Good hair straighteners besides chi?
bed head. my friend got a bedhead hair straightner and she has thick curly hair and it only takes her 16 minutes to straighten her hair! (she has it on full heat) her hair is simular to the hair in the picture below, but shorter. her hair is about four inches shorter

- http://www.curls.biz/uploads/images/cele/a>

here is the picture of the hair straightner

http://www.fabuloussavings.com/images/hy/a>

they have it in a few different colors too. you can get it at pretty much any hair salon.

good luck!Good hair straighteners besides chi?
You can find Chi hair straightener online if that's what you like to use. A lot of girls like the Chi, including my wife. I got one for her from the website below. They also have other good hair straighteners to choose from like ghd, sedu. I would recommend the Chi hair straightener, honestly. After my wife using it, she has straight hair all the time which I like a lot. Girls just look prettier with straight hair in my opinion. My wife said Chi is the best hair straightener after she tried several other ones. Good luck girl.
Maxi Glide is the best thing I've come across so far it makes your hair feel like silk! I have VERY frizzy hair and it wont straighten out with a regular flat iron. I bought one off of this site. I hope this helps you!



http://nadra4283.dealsmall.com/offer/show_offer/1118
I don't know which texture of your hair銆?if your hair are thin , you can try GHD , and if your hair are thick ,you can try NIB FHI flat iron .the one fit youself is the best
the remington wet2straight. its cheap and works great. it heats up in 30 seconds and you can straighten your hair when its wet and it wont poof up it will be nice ,dry ,shiny and straight.they are at wal-mart and other places.
ghd's are the best because they don't snag and straighten your hair very easily



but if they're too expensive babylis are good too , they straighten well :D



i have both !
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Iron
I have a GM and I really love it.
I like Revlon's brand 17.99 from Walmart or Target
Shedu I have one there great!
maxi-glide is what i use and its like a Miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment