Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good hair straightener at a good price?

I recently lost my conair hair straightener. Before I go and buy the same product, I was wondering if there are any other good hair straighteners at a decent price?Good hair straightener at a good price?
I use wet2dry hair straightener I bought it for 30 dollars at Ulta. I love it, it does exactly what I need to do and it heats up in 60 seconds! If you don't want to spend 30 dollars try shopping around at Target or Walmart.Good hair straightener at a good price?
CHI is one of the best straightners but they are expensive. Wet2Dry are good but are $25-$30 depending on the store. I have a Vidal Sasson ceramic it was only like $17 it works awesome, my sister has a Revelon hers straightens better but it fries my hair and hers was $20
i just saw some a kohls i almost got one but then decided not too.


it was only ten dollars!





it was by Conair.


you can also go to ulta.


they have a TON of stuff like that or Target!
DO not waste your money on the cheap ones ...anything less than $40 doesn't work as well. Spend a little more and it will work better. I spent $125.00 (it was a xmas present) on the one for my daughter, her hair is very thick and very long and she only has to go over it ONCE with the straightener. it's awesome ...
dont think much


buy chi


which is the best
Chi is the best Conair omg dont get me started its a waste of money all though chi is pricey
the best straightener is the Remington Wet 2 Straight Straightener which you can get for about $25-30....





I have had mine since they came out so for about 2 years, I love it so much, It takes me about 20 minutes to straighten my hair, which is thick and long!!!
CHI and u can get one on ebay. just make sure they are an authorized seller of chi products. i got a 2in one for around 70. i lOvE it
Look at target or target.com, i was just on there to check and they had some really good looking ones (make sure they are ceramic so they dont fry your hair) under 15 bucks. I got mine from there, and i am so happy i did!!! Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment