Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does anyone know of any good hair straighteners?

That aren't too expensive, and that ACTUALLY WORK.


My hair's thick..Does anyone know of any good hair straighteners?
the chi works good.


but its like 120 bucks.Does anyone know of any good hair straighteners?
Hello!





I have very thick curly hair and regular flat irons (including even hot tools and bed head, which are slightly higher end) do NOT work on my hair, so I feel your pain. I also live by the beach and so I'm constantly working against the humidity to keep it straight.





I've tried the INFRA iron, and it was fabulous, but even if you get it on amazon or ebay, it's going to be about $150 at the CHEAPEST. The good news is that not only does it work, it lasts forever. My friend has had hers for 6 years and it's still going strong. She used to be the receptionist at a salon, and that's where she got it, it is a professional level styling tool.





The good news about this expensive iron is that honestly, it will last you a lifetime, because if it does ever break, there is a company that will fix it no matter what is wrong with it for $30. If you're interested, I can also get you that information.








Now, on to something cheaper. I bought for myself an iron that was about $25 after trying a friend's I was absoluely shocked that it actually worked. It is a REMINGTON 30 level ';wet to dry'; iron. Now I never, ever, ever actually flat iron my hair wet because it's very damaging, and honestly, it doesn't work for me really... BUT when I use the ';30'; setting, which is typically reserved for wet hair, it perfectly straightens my long, curly, frizzy hair quickly, and it stays straight.





You can probably get this at a Target. I actually got mine at a drug store after my luggage was stolen and fell in love with it. I can't vouch for it's longevity though, I've only had it for 6 months but so far, so good!





Happy hunting!
I have really thick hair too, and I LOVE this one! I had it for 2 years so far, and no problem. It is not HUGE so it can get close to your head. It is $53.70 but it works for a long time, and if you get a cheap $30 one you will probably get another one very soon. I like how there is grips, a tangle free cord, you can set the heat, it gets reallly hot but doesnt burn your hair because of the Ceramic, and the cute purple color! also DO NOT get a conair i had one for 4 months and it broke. My cousin had hers for 5 months and hers broke 2 =*( it would not getting hot)
wet 2 straight. by Remmington It works great about 30 dollars.


I have really frizzy hair and can get it really straight if it is dry and pretty straight wet. I got mine at walgreens. by the way, I think the chi is too expensive and this is a better deal.
I have thick hair and the only straightener that ever worked for me was a CHI straightener. They are expensive but are totally worth every penny.
Hi, well what you get make sure it is ionc ceramic heating appliances these are the best for hair. Check out Sally's Beauty supply stores.
you should try conair steam straightener or try ionic tourmaline ceramic straighteners some might cost alot but they work
u r just like me i have thick hair and i use WET 2 Straight and im done in about 15 min. i got mine at Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment