Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do wet to dry hair straighteners really work? Also what brand is the best?

The wet-to-dry are TERRIBLE for your hair. Your hair is very weak when wet so blasting it with over 300 degrees is horrible. The best brands are ghd and T3 but they're very very expensive. More affordable are the Sedu and Chi and they are also really good - they are more popular since they're more affordable. I use a Sedu and love it! I have thick curly hair so it's amazing that something actually works. Remember to use some kind of heat protector always when straightening your hair, mainly applying it to the ends!Do wet to dry hair straighteners really work? Also what brand is the best?
i think so but they should be use on DAMP not wet hair. Mine is apparently safe for this, but \i only use it dry, bc, I am afraid of this big time...i am sorry, but I do not know for sure. this would freak me out. Instead of going through this, I blow dry for 8-10 min to get it dry first. I do not need to save this time in morning or anything. what's another 10 min? in your hair routine anyway? I only use medium and cool setting on blow dryer





Fhi is my favorite


also Hai is good for wet to straightDo wet to dry hair straighteners really work? Also what brand is the best?
they really do work


but they are HORRIBLE on your hair


they scorch it and it is one of the worst things you can do to your hair


stick to straightening it dry and make sure you are using a silicon based heat protector
It works, but othe brands work better. sorry for the vague answer

No comments:

Post a Comment