Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cricket Tourmaline Hair Straightener-Ebay???

I bought a ';Cricket Tourmaline'; Straightener from Ebay, and everytime I plug it it, it smells really really horrible. It smells kind of like burning plasitc, and I know its not my hair because I use it after I wash and blow dry.


Have you ever tried any of ';Crickets'; straighteners? Did you like it?


Also, the plug isnt a normal one, it is big and looks like a phone charger but it has a Reset and a Test botton. The instructions are to press test, then the reset botton will pop out then you press the reset botton and then you can turn it on. I have never seen that before, is that normal?


thanks in advance!!!Cricket Tourmaline Hair Straightener-Ebay???
Hi, I am a hair dresser and almost all tourmaline, ceramic, glass, and some metal straighteners have that sort of plug. Also, many blow dryers do too. The smell sounds a little odd. New ones usually smell funny until they get the scent of some of your hair products. If it smells like plastic, make sure you aren't sitting it on top or beside anything that can melt and make sure you took all of the plastic off. Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment