Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cheap but really good hair straightener?

So, I got my hair straightener from Wal-Mart, its a Conair I think, and it doesnt do the slightest thing to my hair when I straighten it. Is there any good straightener for under $50 dollars somewhere? The only stores that would sell them I have near me is a Wal-Mart, Zellers, London Drugs (?), and some hair salons, I do not want to order online. Any Suggestions? and please only suggest them to me if you have used it and it works really well. Thanks =)Cheap but really good hair straightener?
Again I have to say the Remington Wet to Straight. Works great for $30 or less.Cheap but really good hair straightener?
this is the straightener that i use. my hair is naturally wavy and huge on the volume and it flattens my hair and straightens it, while keeping it shiny and smooth :] plus it's only 20$ altho it doesn't make my hair pin straight. but i like it to have a little bounce in it.



http://www.target.com/dp/B0000A1WGK/sr=1/a>
i have a chi and a maxiglide both very good. but also have a wet to straight straighter i bought at walmart for like 30 bucks that i take to school to touch up my hair after 1st period dance class/practice. so yeah it works good but will damage ur hair more than the pricey ones.
i just got a conair its really little but it works its black and yellow and i have very waving hair so yeah but i striaghtens it and it was $15. walmart
Look up ';Beauty Supply'; and see what's near you - we have Sally's near us. If not - see if you can get your hair salon to order one in. I've never had any grand success with anything less than a pro-straightener or at least ceramic.
There aren't any really good straighteners that are cheap. I have a cortex it was $100 but it works like the beast and it's really good. xo M.
Wal mart has a wet to straight, it works wonders, and it's like 30 dollars or less? (=
if your wanting really good str8ners you have to pay... well GHD's are the best in my opinion an dthey last 4 a long time if u take care of them! good luck!
get a t studio mine was only $40 and it works amazing! it goes up to 400 degrees
  • id bare minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment