Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Can anyone tell me how good the Chloche Tourmaline hair straightener is?

I've been looking on ebay for a straightener and i found the chloche straightener for 25$. i just want to know if its worth getting! thank you!Can anyone tell me how good the Chloche Tourmaline hair straightener is?
i never used that one before but if you want a straightener that will really straighten your hair get the chi. it cost a good amount of money but trust me its worth it.Can anyone tell me how good the Chloche Tourmaline hair straightener is?
I love it. I was about to buy a Chi when my sister bought me this and its a dream. It heats up fast and it smooths my curls out quick. Because I have curly hair, I usally have waves that I can't get out, but it leaves my hair pen straight. Save your money and get this one. I don't plan on getting a Chi now, its saving me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment