Sunday, January 8, 2012

Are GHD the only good hair straighteners?

I've got some Remington Wet to Dry Straighteners, which were highly recommended on Amazon's reviews by people who said they had medium length thick curly hair like mine but I am not getting the same results as other people have achieved when straightening my hair with GHD and I don't know if its just because I need practice with any straighteners (I've never used them before) or because they aren't as good. They were only 拢40 with Amazon, but are nearer 拢80 in Argos, so not the cheapest straighteners around. I expected better.Are GHD the only good hair straighteners?
I would persist with the g.h.d...and make sure you get some heat protector as your hair will just end up frizzy.

I love mine,all my mates use mine and you have the option of curling your hair with them too.

If you go on the g.h.d site there's a short movie (Micha Barton look) for tips and advice ...Good Luck xAre GHD the only good hair straighteners?
most popular one
拢80 your gettin a bargin

errm the best cheap ones i have found are the phillips tresemme ones there like 拢25 and realy good!

but yeah ghd are the best and saks are close but there the same price range..... find them at

http://www.sakstogo.co.uk/product_info.p/a>
yes they're the best!
I've tried a few different straighteners and in my experience i get the best results from using GHD's.
ihave hair tools straightners, they're ace, ask your hair dresser thats where i got mine from
i used GHD's until they blew up on new years eve! saving 4 a new pair tho but with a new swivel end. sorry but i dont think u can beat them
No, I have a pair of Nicky Clarke straightners and they are great. GHD just have a good advertising campaign thats all. I wouldn't pay 拢100!
NO THERE ARE MANY STRAIGHTERS JUST AS GOOD I'M USING REMINGTON AT THE MO AND THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD
I used to have Remington straighteners the 拢29 ones and when I changed to GHDs I found not a great difference. Also there are many other good straighteners such as Fudge ones too.
I used to use chemical straighteners, but those are really harsh and usually only lasted about a week for me, so don't try those. I use a straightening iron now, it was $30 at SavOn. It's a con air. At first I was afriad it wouldn't work because I had an old one and it was a POS, but this one has 25 heat settings, and the strongest one works fine for me, and my hair is pretty poofy.
GHD are the best straightners around, they are more money but well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask around to see if any of your friend have any, try b4 you buy or go to the hair dresser (get you're hair done by them i should only cost you about a 拢10) and sample the GHD goodnesssssssssssssssssss!!!!! best of luck ohhh check out ebay for cheaper GHD's xx
yes they are the best, with hair straighteners you get what you pay for. buy ghd's if you want to look good.
remington are good there are loads if there ceramic they should be good try not to get coated ceramic though cause the coating peels off
no there not therejust so much talk about them so everyone just think they are the best. they are good but i find the remington straighteners good aswell
its not what strightners you use but how you use them and what sort of products you use when strightning mine cost 拢5 from woolies (reduced) and are fab, you have to take small sections ov hair to strighten and i use schwarzkopf pro styling absolute shine gelwax that i get from tescos

No comments:

Post a Comment