Sunday, January 8, 2012

Any good hair straighteners?

My sister is looking for one and she has thick wavy/curly hair and her straightener doesn't work at all now. It is a cheap Revlon one currently. Also not too expensive.Any good hair straighteners?
I have long,thick, curly hair and I have the Solia flat iron. I got it at folica.com for $70.00 and I love it! People don't even know I have naturally curly hair. The Chi hair straightener is also a good one too , it straightened my hair good but didn't last but maybe 6 months before it died.Any good hair straighteners?
i have a babyliss and LOVE IT!!!! Its not cheap but you can buy one on ebay certified and in original packaging for cheap! i have awful hair and this is the only one that works! Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment