Saturday, January 14, 2012

Any good hair straighteners for under $50?

Prefferrably one I can get at ulta.com.

And no, I do NOT want a wet2straight, those are a piece of sh*t!



Also, I have naturally straight hair, so I don't need a super expensive one, I just need one to get rid of lumps and dents in my hair after blow drying.

My hair is very thick and somewhat coarse underneath.



Thanks

=^]Any good hair straighteners for under $50?
Oh I hate Wet2Straight! It's not good for your hair to straighten it right after it's soaking wet! It will break!



This straightener looks good. Conair has some of the best, low price straighteners! My friends has one of these and her hair looks AMAZING!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>

Plus, you can't beat that price! :)



Here is a little more expensive one, but still under 50 bucks!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



That is also another Conair one, and it looks a lot nicer than the first, but I can guarantee you they are fantastic products! :)



Good luck!Any good hair straighteners for under $50?
i have very thick and coarse hair (its usually wavy and not naturally straight at ALL----you are very lucky you have the hair you do :P)





i use and advise you to use any of these:

- Conairpro Ceramic Heat Flat Iron (1';)

(its 60 though)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefWC14VIjH/a>



-Conair 2'; Glass Plate Hair Straightener

(its about... 45)

http://www.hairstraightening.net/con2gla/a>



- Conair CS19JCS Instant Heat Ceramic Hair Straightener

(about..... 30 dollars)

http://www.thebuzzelectronics.com/itemIm/a>









hope this helps
A lot of cheap straighteners make the hair look good, but over time, they are doing huge damage to your hair. You want to look for straighteners that don't cook the moisture out of your hair. Naturally, you want to completely steer away from metal and the silly felt straighteners.



The best one I use I paid a bit for, somewhere around $120.00, but my stylist even said I chose an excellent product. I actually bought it at a kiosk in our area mall after having it demonstrated on my long, wavy, coarse, chemically damaged hair. It's called Corioliss. It's fast and makes my hard to straighten hair look terrific!
Conair makes a nice one for less than $14. http://www.target.com/Conair-Ultra-Slim-/a> It didn't get good reviews, but my review for it was 5 stars because I felt that it worked really well in my hair (reviewer L. Aleo - http://www.target.com/Conair-Ultra-Slim-/a> ) If you have thicker hair it may not work, mine is extremely thin and fine, but for only paying $14 it worked awesome! It didn't burn or damage my hair either.





I read a number of reviews where people said it burned their hair...it was either still damp or they were holding it down for too long. This thing heats up fast and gets pretty hot so there is no need to hold it in place for a long time. It also helps if you know how to use one (I used to work in a salon).
the striaghtners with the gold plates are always the best ones. i know your looking at oe under 50 bucks but, . .. you can go to a beauty supply store and get a generic chi iron for 60. thats what i use. its the exact same thing just instead of chi on it, it says GVC (geneic value products) its the best one i have ever used!!!!
on ebay i got hair straighteners for $30 dollars or something...if your a member of ebay then click in 'MOP hairshop straighteners' and a load of them will come up...u can get them in pink and white or just plain black.. i have it and its perfect for naturally straight hair, it doesnt straighten the life out of it..it smoothes it out and makes it look more groomed...i love them..=D

and if your not on ebay..den u rely dnt no wat ur missin!!



_m0nk3y_



xoxoxoxoxox
YES,,,,,OGILVI Im not sure how to spell it,,,,,but it costs around 12 dollars and its a lot better than the one I got at the beauty supply store for 70 dollars,,,,and it lasted a lot longer and smelled a lot better,, and was easier to use..........

Its sold where the perm stuff is at almost any drugstore

Its called Ogilvi home straightener
go to target.com and there is a conair straightner is blue and is an order online only, but it got 5 star reviews. im going to get it cuz i want one that will damage my hair the least. it's only 23.99, but shipping and tax will be added. hope that helps!!!!!!!!:)
Conair wet 2 straight. I LOVE it. I have curly unmanageable hair and it makes it soft. It also dries and straightens at the same time!
start using sun silk shampoo there it's for blondes, browns and reds. And there is diffrent things like strait, curly and waves. then try to style your hair by your self its way more affordable
this one is a little over $50 but worth EVERY PENNY. i have been using it for years and nothing else comes anywhere close.



http://www.folica.com/Hot_Tools_Ceram_d1/a>
Conair wet 2 straight. I LOVE it. I have curly unmanageable hair and it makes it soft. It also dries and straightens at the same time!

hope i helped :)
conair infiniti works awsome! You can get it at kohls or target
theres no such thing as a GOOD hair straightener for under $50. its asking for too much.





sorry.







LillyLove鈾?
conair's portable straightener. its pretty good and its not

wet/dry.
haha, i have a wet%26amp;striaght, piece of shyt made my hair dry.

or to walmart, or sally beauty, :)
vicky clarks 5.7
go to walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment