Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straightener?

I want a hair straightener that can straighten hair and also curl it. I want something around 70 - 120 dollars. My hair is wavy, and thin, But conair is scheisse, and doesn't work at all. Anyways, I want a styler than can last all day.Good hair straightener?
I would recommend HerStyler hair straightener. It usually costs about $100. You wash your hair, blow dry it, and when its finally dry, straighten it. You only have to go over the hair piece once and it's straight.Good hair straightener?
I'm in the UK but these are probably available world wide. They are called GHD. You can find GHD's if you google for their website. I tried at least 3 other cheaper hair straighteners because I did not believe that one could be better than the others and because GHD's were slightly more expensive. The others didn't do the job properly and I finally bought the GHD ones. They are fantastic. They straighten, curl and lock in moisture.


if u want to know what iron to get then

CHI n GHD's are best! get one of them! and no they aren't 100 to 200 dollars if u order online...i got my chi turbo for 87 dollars at amazon.com

and at ioffer.com the chi's cost from 29.99 to 50 dollars..they are authentic not replica's.(some are replicas so ask the seller first but most arent)

and can u believe ghd's at that site only cost 16.00 dollars? once shipping is added its like 60 something... that is still cheap for such a great salon product!! .at salons its 200 to 400 dollars!!



http://www.ioffer.com/i/NEW-PINK-GHD-MK4/a>



it comes with a pouch,iron,clips,and instruction dvd..if u want the chi then get the turbo chi because it has temperature control settings unlike other chi models!



http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/a>



message me for any help!! chi's are cheap at the site! buy one! u will be happy!
People say that the Chi (Ceramic Hair Iron) is the best.

It's good for healthy thick hair because it only has one heat setting, which is not adjustable.

But yea, I've heard good things about it. =)

Hope I've helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment